“What is the secret to becoming a rich person?” When asked this question Richard Branson supposedly said that he remembers earning the first million but it earned the rest. It might have been wrongly attributed to him but the quote is not entirely wrong.
When you know how to manage your wealth, you need not care about earning it. It exponentially grows itself or at least that is what banks, wealth managers, home offices are there to do. When you become the 1% you can make the other, 99% work for you and this statement is not wrong either.
Just like “the beauty is in the eye of the beholder”; that earlier statement holds true from which direction you are looking at. With the dominance of technology and rapid growth in HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals) and UNHWI (Ultra – HNWIs) take a look at how the world is being shaped by their decisions and how their future counterparts are ready to take-on (read take over) this world.