Acute Market Insights delivers the quality-rich, accurate, trending and robust content from the top qualified minds of the world market to its readers. We cover extensive information related to a variety of end-users that includes Business World Happenings, Healthcare, Wealth Management and Construction Industries. We sincerely welcome your thoughts and insights on the current technologies, innovative products, and services that can help or readers in their investments and decision-making. To understand the category and structure of articles we approve and make sure to avoid repetitive content, we request you explore our website in detail.
All the articles are carefully examined by our editor team, and various factors like presentation, the truthfulness of the content, originality, distinctiveness, format, language and quality will be considered in approving the post. You can share the content to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the author information in your mail.
Guidelines for the content:
Following for content guidelines increases the chance of approval to your posts for publishing. We are concerned about the quality of content we offer to the readers, and the following guidelines will help you in developing the content according to the requirements of the readers. We sincerely recommend you to remember these guidelines before and while creating your content.
- The post must contain a minimum of 500 words, including the copyright-free images related to the post and proper subheadings according to the content requirement.
- We do not encourage any promotional content. Please avoid selling your products and services as we do not post press releases. We urge you to share posts that are rich in quality and helpful in educating the readers. You can include the hyperlink to any of your legitimate website in the author information section.
- As per the guidelines of search engines, keyword stuffing is not encouraged. Any unnatural occurrence of keywords can result in the rejection of your content.
- Due to the high incoming flow of articles, we are time-bound to respond to those authors whose post has been rejected. If you fail to see your content on our website within two weeks of your submission, you can post the same content to other websites.
- We do not support plagiarism and suggest you validate your writing for plagiarism before sharing. Any content with plagiarism that requires in-depth editing will be rejected immediately.
- Although our editors go through each and every submission, we cannot validate data, figures, statistics, and other information provided by the contributor. It is the sole responsibility of the contributor to include accurate data, and any kind of issue related to the shared information will not be the responsibility of the website.
If you have any doubts that we fail to address in these guidelines, please write to email@example.com. We will respond as early as possible with the respective solution.